Sweet Summer

Friday, July 19, 2013
I can't believe it is already the middle of July... this summer is flying by!

Since the last day of school, I went back to school at San Diego State University to do the second part of my masters program. I am enrolled in a 3 summer Masters of Education in Reading program. I have been busy with that (even though I procrastinated like crazy!), but now I can finally relax and do things for my classroom. But I am excited that next summer I will be getting my masters! Woo hoo!

I know my Rocky has been happy that I am on summer vacation!
I am so happy we adopted him, because he is always there to keep me company and put a smile on my face.

Slowly I have been going Back To School shopping.
On Instagram I follow a lot of amazing teachers, and one of them said they buy their library book bins at Big Lots. So I went down to my local Big Lots and I was so excited to see them there! These bins are big and sturdy, so I had to get them. Plus they come in great colors! I think the colors I am going to be using will be blue, pink, green. And I am going to do a chevron theme as well. 


I have seen this frame all over Pinterest and I wanted to make one, so I finally got the things and did it! I went to Michael's and bought a foam board, cut out the middle, and taped the ends with a bulletin board boarder (which I also found at Michael's). The words I got from Teachers Pay Teachers. 
It turned out super cute! I can't wait to take pictures of my kiddos with this.  

No comments