New School. New Grade.

Thursday, July 21, 2016

I am excited to announce that I will be moving schools and teaching a new grade!
I will still be teaching in Catholic education, 
however I will be teaching at a school down the hill from my house! 
Perfect location! 

Being a new Mom, I really struggled with being so far away from my one year old son. 
There were a couple of times where he had a fever or wasn't feeling too well, and I was 30 minutes to 40 minutes away and it was killing me that I could not get to him fast enough. 
So I am happy to be working in my neighborhood!

Now onto a new grade...
I have only taught kindergarten or first grade. 
I am excited and scared to be teaching third grade!!
 I am happy to be moving up, because I feel like I want to do more. 
I just haven't taught third grade, so I don't know what to expect! 
I have been going on Pinterest and searching teacher bloggers to help me get some ideas and all I have seen has been igniting a fire of excitement within me. 
I haven't had this feeling in a long time. 
This will be my fifth year teaching and I cannot wait to begin! 

No comments