Update!

Wednesday, March 6, 2013
Hello!

It has been quite a while since I have been on my blog. Since my last post a lot has happened.

I was hired as a first grade teacher at Our Lady of the Sacred Heart. It is my first year ever teaching and I have learned so much about teaching. It can be hard and stressful at times, but I love it. Seeing my students apply the strategies I have taught them (especially in reading) always reminds me that this is my calling and what I am meant to do.

I have been married for almost a year and it has been amazing. Unfortunately my dog Mater was taken from us and it was really difficult. One day I came home from work and he was gone. It is the worst feeling not knowing where he is or what happened to him. He went missing a few days before my birthday, which makes it 5 months since he has been gone. I know for a fact my very unfriendly neighbor had something to do with his disappearance. I just pray he is still out there with a family and bring taken care of. I miss him terribly :(

I will try and update this blog when I can, but being a teacher makes my life very busy!

Until next time!

No comments