Update

Monday, May 20, 2013

And we finally have butterflies!
Other than having Jimmy the Elf in our classroom this is the next best thing I have done this year!
We will be releasing them on Wednesday.

However the one caterpillar that I had to lay on the bottom of the net, formed into a butterfly, but it formed on its back and its wings didn't form properly... Poor thing can't fly :/ So when we release them we will have to put it on a flower.

I was so excited for my new planner! 
I heard so many good things about Erin Condren's planners, so I had to get one myself.
This year (my first year ever) I began using a lakeshore planner, but then switched to a Microsoft word template. So I will see which I like better next school year. But this planner has so many amazing things inside! And it came nicely wrapped. 



This is a card I made the other day for a teacher friend who will be leaving our school.
I am obsessed with the rose stamp set, The Sweet Life from Paper Trey Ink


No comments